Saturday, July 22, 2017

ORMUS update

Ok, the guides don't care for me taking ORMUS much.

The last ORMUS I took a week ago seems to have finally got assimilated.

First the ants then sceps and today a massive blow-up by unstable neighbour. This seems to be a karmic generator of sorts. I don't seem to react with any stress though. It's like I'm in a bubble.

I also saw gays in a different light. Not as a pitiable group but an exploitative lot using the heterosexual male bonding for their own purpose. MF being blocked finally with that view. Has to be an ORMUS insight.

I saw flat earthers too for the first time as the indigo children we heard of from Kryon. For 20 years I thought it was bullshit - but here they are with their unique insight and clarity tearing up the veil of a globe. What greater revolution can there be?

Still, maybe I'm not ready for such violent karmic interactions with ppl (I've known Ashok since he was a kid and to see him so bloated physically and egoistically made me very sad). And insights that are simply unpopular.:)

They want me to give it to the plants though. Barry Carter says he needs to water his plants only once in 2 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment