Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The most beautiful spirals!

For a couple of decades the guides, esp Ceref, have been showing me and drawing spirals. They mostly resemble the Greek eternity knot. I thought they were messing around and didn't bother.

From the past week they've begun to make sense. Learning about prana and healing the two sides, Ida and Pingala streams, instead of the central line of chakras, these spirals make healing easy!!

I've been drawing them out so that I won't forget their complexity for different areas. It is still all new to me.

I'm still thinking in terms of the central chakra line which might be useless for animal healing!!

Imagine that! Shocker, except that it was already written on the wall. All my reading tends towards that truth of late. Walter's harmonic periodic table, then that lady's brachial chakra dominance in dogs, then the show about the swirl of blood in the arteries, now Viktor Schauberger's vortex energy generation, suction forces of implosion.

I'm just groaning over the thought of having to learn to think differently again!!:/

We cup our hands when healing goes deep. Even the central line of chakras throws energy to the sides as vortices do - we depend on that motion.

I'm happy though that the healing energy seems higher than before and clearer through me with prana.

I've also noticed a kind if aching in the edges if my nasal bones, the same place cats have their second nostrils.

No comments:

Post a Comment