I wrote this out for Twitter with my guides sighing and asking me to write it for the blog instead.:)
I've added a little more to flesh it out for here, but kept the outline.
1. One reason to learn how to prana yawn is because it's easy, we already know how to yawn and it benefits everyone easily.
Another is that we have less prana and oxygen in the air we breathe with forests vanishing. We're stealing energy from each other because of it. This insane cruelty we indulge in is just prana-hunger.
Yet another is that prana is highly processed air. It's not just 'air' but a kind of carbonated & oxygenated energized air that's very breathable. Animals love it.
We need higher processed stuff to make up the difference that's changing the planet. Fossilized air bubbles contained 38% oxygen. Today oxygen content of air is 19% (Schauberger).
2. The low quantity and quality of air is impairing thinking and we're only sinking lower. More prana = Right Thinking. The Buddha probably realised that it's only the breath that needs changing to change us. Our thinking depends on high quality prana reaching our brain for clarity. The fuzzy brain is hungry for prana and all of us vague thinkers know how easily we're confused & dominated by a person with more prana!:)
3. There are 3 ways to improve the flow of energy in our bodies. Reiki goes along the main chakra line, prana wanders.
4. prana moves in swirls & spirals so it's like the caduceus serpents (kundalini?). It's earth energy & rises with suction.
5. Animals & us, we draw #prana in with our breath. The best prana though is drawn in with yawning. The energy moves lymph.
6. To yawn correctly (for the best prana up from the feet and out of the hands & breath), there are several suction flaps but they are usually out of order so they'll develop nonsequentially. Just the first will take about a month to function.
7. 1st is the diaphragm. We shallow-breathe when it's not working in tandem with the lungs. The 1" flap is in the middle of it.
2nd is behind the soft palate (aches if u open jaw wide).
3rd on either side of the nasal bone (cats have a hole there:)
4th is behind the breastbone (shoots out a thrill into the hands and feet);
5th is the brachial in line with the armpit.
6th tucked in the pelvic g-spots.
7th is the perineum. Then feet arches & the palms tho prana exits via fingerpads.
8. When these coordinate together in yawning, your aura should fill up, you'll heal & you can heal by laying of hands.
9. Takes a few months though to get even one working smoothly. If you're around sickness, some of these close to protect u. Schauberger's vortex theory makes the prana movements comprehensible, esp while healing others. Worth a read.
10. When u yawn, do it until tears flow. There are probably other flaps as well as endo- & exocrine glands involved.