Thursday, March 21, 2013

The remedies I'm afraid to use

There are several remedies I've grown to fear over the years, probably crippling my capacity as a healer. Each of them are emotionally connected to a death or disappearance of a dog in my mind. While I know nothing lives forever, I felt that these remedies hastened the end for those dogs.
  1. Bowring boi's death I attribute to the blanket use of Silicea 1m and Psorinum 10m I'd mixed in the general food that week. I'm not certain that they were factors, so take this with a pinch of salt ... sometimes death is a blessing, compared to living crippled by chronic disease. One oldie on the street had been missing too, this last week (near Corp bank atm).
  2. Silicea transforms scar tissue, reawakening walled-in disease - this is the official explanation in homeopathy books.
  3. Ars alb is another I use only sparingly, since in low potencies it is used for euthanasia. Carbo veg in high potencies is also used to ease the passing when there is a great deal of struggle to die, by the old homeopaths.
  4. Phosphorus is another remedy that's reputed to push the body to wasting. Calc carb in adult dogs, which I haven't used for years since Black Beauty (who had hind leg paralysis) on a single dose of 30 potency broke out in a rash that didn't let up until she wasted away. The rash didn't develop enough to relieve whatever disease resulted in the spinal wasting.
  5. Tuberculinum Bov paralysed Lassie with pain for days before she died suddenly.Or it could have been Dulcamara 200.
  6. Sonu's jaw-orbital tumor began when I have the dogs Borax 3x for 15 days in their food for worms. 3x! Not even a very high potency. Maybe a more experienced homeopath would have immediately seem an opportunity to heal a deep underlying bone cancer - I thought she had a tooth ache.

So these are the remedies I dread, and I'd advice cautious use  if you're an amateur at this too. All elemental remedies have plant equivalents that work better and safer. There are hardened glands we can't see that may burst, cancerous tissues, hidden suppuration ... so much that can go wrong. There aren't veterinary tests enough to know before we begin healing seemingly small problems with deep acting remedies and don't know where to go from there.
.
Inexplicable, the action of these remedies. My theory is this: We don't eat mud, though it contains all the elements for life - we need plants to process it before we can utilize it in higher, safer forms.

Maybe if I had more regular medical knowledge I wouldn't be so bewildered by the action. Or maybe I'd be more confused.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment